December 7, 2013

Paul Walker 1973 - 2013



How ironic when last Friday, Bea-Nestle and I were talking about our favorite movies which includes Fast and Furious series and how I love Paul Walker.

Then I woke up the next day to the saddest news about Paul Walker's death and it just blew me right out of proportion. The news came so suddenly that I cannot seem to get it out of my head.

Gosh...he just posted a photo on his Instagram account just a day before!!!

Can you imagine? He was living his life. He was shooting a movie, helping the world with his Reach Out World Wide foundation, feeling many emotions and just… breathing. Then a day later, he’s gone. Just like that. :(

I am still reading everything about his life and death. It's still hard to accept, but we have to. Thank you for reaching out to the world with your faith, good and kind-hearted self.
Here’s to you, Paul. Here’s to more races to your very own field where you are the only star. Here’s a goodbye to Brian O'conner...






   And here’s to wishing that you be happy on that midnight train going anywhere.♥






.




  













Love, 

Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment