July 24, 2013

Enchanting Coron Day 3



It was Sunday on our third and last day to Coron. We ate breakfast and headed to the nearest church after. We finished the mass and went to the market to buy souvenirs and pasalubong. We bought shirts, dried fish, keychains, ref magnet at affordable prices. The more you buy these items, the less you will pay.













We walked around the market, ate ice cream since it was so freakin' hot, took more pictures and walked around the town. We headed back to our hotel after buying pasalubong to fix our things as our flight was at 2PM.










Our 3-days stay at Coron, Palawan was just so memorable, unforgettable, amazing, and perfect!

I owe it to the girls that I've been with in this trip. I can't imagine what would the trip like if it's for our crazy moments. I love you forever. 








I owe it to Mr Owen Ferrer, who was very helpful on our tour packages both in island tour and hotel accomodation, as he helped us picked our hotel and offered options.






I owe it our boatman who was very very patient with us, in answering our stupid questions and for the sumptuous and yummy lunch that we had!!!




The Coron trip was one trip that I will treasure and will always look back through and through the years.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment